Thursday, May 17, 2018

I'm a nerd.

I purchased a bag I didn't need so I could get this little pouch that came with it.  Why?  I didn't need the tote it was attached to,  I have a very nice tote I use most days.  I didn't need the poutch either.  It was because of the handwriting on the pouch.  I am a total handwriting nerd.

My friend received a wedding invitation that was beautiful.  Deep colors, hand calligraphy (but not traditional calligraphy, more modern and edgy), witty and clever.  And the envelope?  Forget it.  Antique stamps that matched the color scheme of the invitations.  I kept it.  It wasn't even a wedding I was invited to.  I am a total paper product nerd.

Net net, I'm a nerd.  I love paper and office supplies and pretty handwriting and stamps and scrapbook supplies and planners.  I subscribe to 900 magazines and I'm forever ripping out pictures that inspire me and I save them in little bins.

I'm obsessed with beautiful bedding and have more bedsheets and comforters than any one human should ever own in a lifetime.  I totally geek out over my bed when I change my sheets each week.

But I don't care.  I love it.  I love it all.

What makes you nerd out?  I'd love to hear!


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I’ve always loved stationery, office supplies, and desk gadgets. If left alone for more than 5 minutes in a Staples or Office Depot store, I’ll end up with 3 new notebooks, a couple of diaries, every size and colour of post-it-notes available, and ANOTHER 20-pack of coloured gel pens.
Also, I’m no longer allowed unsupervised visits to yarn stores. 😂