Friday, April 27, 2018

20 Questions

What’s your Favorite Book? 
Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
Do you have any nicknames? 
My nieces and nephew and favorite littles call me 'Nenna' (created when Jack was teeny and couldn't say 'Jenny').  My friend Jill calls me 'J' (I call her 'J' as well).
What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory? 
My friend brought a pair of my tiny undies into school in 3rd grade that I left there after a sleepover because she was upset I brought in a Barbie she left at my house.  I didn't think anything of it because we were Barbie fanatics, but it embarrassed her and she retaliated.  
What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? 
This is difficult as I've been lucky enough to travel the world and I've seen so many beautiful places.  But I'd have to say, based on beauty and charm, Strasbourg, France.
Are you named after anyone? 
My great-grandmother, Jeanette Olive.
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My tendency to overthink things and worry.  So unproductive.
If you could ask your pet 3 questions, what would they be?
Why do you bark so much?  Which of us is your favorite (even though I know it's me)?  Why can you not master the 'drop it' command?  We cannot play catch if you don't drop it. 
When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better? 
Spend time with friends and wine.
Coffee or tea? 
Coffee.  Iced.
Who is the kindest person you know? 
There are two.  Chris and Dave.  And they are the best.
Favorite meal?
Bella Napoli Ham Sub with mayo and oil, chips and a Pepsi.
What's the biggest item on your to do list right now? 
I'm calling this a singular item, because in my head it is.  Cleaning and organizing the attic and laundry room (even though they're two completely separate rooms).
How many countries have you visited? 
Not at many as I'd like, but a lot.  Let's see...France, UK, Italy, Germany, Czech Republic, Belgium, The Netherlands, Spain, India, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Bahamas, Switzerland, Austria, Canada, UAE, 
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? 
My next stop is Budapest, so let's say that!
If you could shop for free at one store, which would you choose?
Gah!  I want to say Anthropologie because I love it so, but I think I have to say Target.
As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I had no idea and still kind of don't. 
What’s your favourite day of the week? 
Friday.
Are you usually early or late? 
Early.
What’s the one food you could never bring yourself to eat? 
Octopus. For me it's a texture thing.
What’s your pet peeve? 
Clutter.

No comments: