Sunday, August 21, 2016

I miss this blog.

It's been over a year since I've blogged.

That actually makes me sort of sad.

I used to LOVE this blog.  I couldn't wait to post.  And then it became stressful.

And now I just Instagram mainly.  I really don't Facebook.  I don't Snapchat (except to play with the filters).  I don't Vine or Tweet or anything other than IG really.

But I do miss this blog.

I know blogs are becoming a thing of the past, but maybe I'll pop in here now and then (more than once a year at least!) to update my little online journal, if for no one else than myself.  I started blogging about 10 years ago, around the time my dad was terminally ill.  It was a way for me to express all of the feelings (oh the feelings) I had about losing my dad.  I was so scared, so full of hope that he could beat his cancer, so sad, so hopeless.  So everything.

And through the years I've documented so many goods and bads.  I'd hate to just stop.  So let's see where this goes, shall we?

Even if that 'we' is just 'me'.

No comments: