Monday, May 21, 2018

Royal Wedding!

If you've followed my blog for any amount of time, you know I love a good royal wedding!  Having been an admirer of Princess Diana when I was a little girl (waking up before dawn to watch her wedding), I've continued to love Princes William and Harry and watch their lives unfold.  So you can only imagine how happy I was to see Harry happily married on Saturday morning.  I think Meghan Markle is fabulous and that they're a perfect match, so clearly in love.

Here are a few pictures I took of the family after the ceremony (I'm so grateful they asked me to be a part of their special day in this way)...If only. :)



I love the little kids cheesing it up in this pic!


I simply cannot with these two.  They're crazy gorgeous and I love everything about them.  I LOVED her dress and hair and veil and flowers and...(you get it).  Harry looked incredible.  I loved the ceremony, the gosple choir, the guest minister.  I love how it was held at Windsor, not in London (if you've never been, Windsor is this quaint village with an ancient castle outside of London and it is the most charming place ever).  It was just perfect.
And don't get me started on the reception dress...
Here's to happily ever after! :)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I’m not a big royal follower, which people find hard to believe. “...but you’re English!” Yeah, whatever. I’ve always liked Harry, though, and I think Meghan is gorgeous. I didn’t watch the wedding, but I’ve seen lots of photos, and read enough snippets to think I did watch it. Im sure his Mom would be proud of the young man he’s become. And speaking of being proud, I loved the photos of her mother! She looks like a real class act.