Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spring Cleaning...

If spring never shows up here in WNY, does that mean I don't need to spring clean?

Oh I kid.

Or do I?

But really, there's something about knowing your house is clean from the tippy top to the bottom.  Or is that just me.  It may be just me because no one I know is really down with the whole 'so clean you can eat off of the plantation shutters' mentality.

I get it, I'm a little intense when it comes to a clean house.  Just ask those who live with me (poor souls).  But I do think there's something to be said about cleaning your house, all of the nooks and crannies, and sitting down at night to a peaceful, organized space.  But then again I have OCD when it comes to areas of neatness (don't even ASK me to get any work done if my desk is a mess), so it's probably just me again.

Someone back me up.  Anyone.  Please?

My spring cleaning list (culled from multiple Pinterest pins) is pretty extensive, and with spring taking it's sweet time getting here (many of my posts recently, as sporadic as they've been, are about this sad fact), I'm worried that I won't be able to cross off my list completely.

Because no one spring cleans in summer.

Duh.

No comments: