Monday, September 30, 2013

Taylor Swift is Mean, Part Two...

Just read this quote from Miss Taylor in November's Galmour magazine (British edition).  Here she's speaking of Miley Cyrus.

“There’s room for role models who make mistakes. There’s clearly room for role models who are made fun of at award shows, not that I necessarily enjoy being poked fun at! But that’s gonna happen to them too. Whether in a board meeting or in school or on Facebook, where they’ll get humiliated publicly. And if I can say, ‘Yeah, I’ve taken a few hits over the years and I’m still going, I’m still happy!’ maybe that’s an example. It’s not just about standing on top of a mountain with the wind blowing in your hair, looking fabulous.”

I'm sorry, but she's such a hypocrite.  

I'll get off of this soapbox soon, I promise.

No comments: