Monday, June 3, 2013

I'm a good friend...

I spent Sunday in Pittsburgh.
No.  That isn't what makes me a good friend (although, truth be told the town out outside (like way outside) of Pittsburgh and it made me happy that I live within a single tank of gas drive to get to, well, anywhere.

What made me a good friend is that I went to see Pitbull with my friend.  An artist I know of, but don't know know (not like my boy JT).  She wanted to go SO badly.  Like almost crazy town badly and so I did her a solid and made the trip.

We.had.a.blast. I'll tell you this much, Pitbull knows how to put on a show.  I danced the entire time and went home looking like I just finished a 3 hour spinning class.  Huzzah Pitbull!

And a mini shout out to Ke$ha who put on a pretty energetic show herself.

Here's to stepping outside of your comfort zone and having a an amazing time!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I only know one pitbull song and it's DIIRRRTY. You crazy girl.