Thursday, May 23, 2013

This lady...

She reads my blog once a week, so she'll be seeing this late I'm sure, but I want to wish a

Happy 30th Birthday 

to my sweet sister in law, Meg (did I totally exaggerate the 30 there?  So sorry! ;))!
Here are just a few of the reasons why I love this girl:

  • Does not have a mean bone in her body.  She's truly one of the sweetest, kindest people I know.
  • Is true to herself and what she believes in.
  • She loves my brother with all of her heart.
  • She's raised one of the funniest, most beautiful, kindest girl I know.
  • She's as funny as hell, and gets my sense of humor (which isn't always easy).

Happy birthday you beautiful girl!  I'm so happy you're in my life.  Thank you for our sweet Emma, and for putting up with my brother this long...

I love you crazy girl!  xo

No comments: