Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Surprise Visit...

Earlier last week I had the fantastic surprise of my brother popping over from Germany!  I was sitting downstairs working when I heard a knock at the door.  Boom.  There he was.  It was straight out of a Folger's Coffee Christmas commercial.  A lot of "Oh My God"'s and hugging and "I can't believe you're here!"'s.

I only get to see him a few times a year, if that, so it was so amazing to see him.  He heads back home tomorrow and I'll cry when he goes.  I always cry.  Like, ugly cry.  But it's just because I love him so very much.    

And the other day he gave me the best compliment I think I've ever received.  It may sound like nothing, but to me it meant everything.

He said, "Jenny, I'd love you even if you weren't my sister."

Yeah.  Heart, swelling...

I'm going to miss you Will.  <<insert ugly crying here>>

1 comment:

Shannon said...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 x infinity.