Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter everyone!  In order to properly kick off the holiday weekend, I thought I'd share some sweet Easter fashion from day's gone by.  Enjoy, and you're welcome.

Let's start with the choice of sweet pastels for this Easter, circa 1977.  Me in the peach, my sisters in mint and yellow and baby blue.  Ahhh, so calming and serene.  Speaking of serene, check out that not at all creepy Easter Bunny!
Now this picture features my sister in a sa-weet crushed velvet coat, my other sister in...um, no pants, and my dad in a super hot navy blazer and shirt with a collar the size of a sail.  And let's not forget those amazing lamb choppers he's got going on.  Obviously my mom was taking the pictures here, let's just imagine her in some choice polyester dress ensemble with feathered hair and blue eye shadow.  It was the 70s people...
Now here you see us outside, in all of our poncho'd glory.  And again, Kelly in the shortest dress known to man.  Girl, I can see your business!!!!  Have some modesty!!
I like how my dress and my other sister's is like beyond demure, and Kelly is all like "wham! check out my legs...and diaper!"  And why is Kelly wearing a bonnet and coat inside, but not outside?

Oh the mysteries of Easter.

Have a great one, friends.  May the Easter Bunny be good to you, and not at all creepy.

P.S.  I'm pretty sure I've posted these pictures before in other posts for other reasons, but they're just to awesome not to share.  Sorry for the duplicate awesomeness.

P.P.S.  This was all pre-baby brother arriving.  I shudder to think of the hot mess of an outfit he'd be decked in.

No comments: