Monday, February 18, 2013

Subway tile, you have my heart...

So my kitchen backsplash tile may only be two years old, and I may have been in love with it then, but not any more.  I've moved on to what I really wanted originally, but for some reason changed my mind when the new countertops were put in.

I've decided to redo the backsplash using cream glazed subway tile.  Oh I just swooned while writing that.  You guys it's so beautiful.  I can't even tell you how much I love it.  First, it will make my kitchen brighter (I have cream cabinets with slate floors and cocoa solid surface countertops).  Secondly, it will be awe-some just because it's awesome. 
Right?  Awesome?

I'm so excited about it I actually dreamed about it last night.

It's the little things people...

Photo source: Houzz

No comments: