Tuesday, December 4, 2012

List Making...

I'm a list maker.  I love me a good list.  Shopping lists, to-do lists, life plan lists.  You name it, if it's a list, I love it.

Right now I have several lists going.  Christmas gift list.  To do list (daily).  General shopping list.  Home improvement list.  Wish list.  Blog post list.  Nothing brings me greater satisfaction than to cross that thing, whatever it might be, off of my list.  And when the day is done and everything is off the list?  Oh that's a good day.

Some people don't use lists.  Who are these people?  How do they function?  How do they survive?  They're like unicorns to me.  You've heard of them, but have never seen them thrive in real life.

Are you a list maker?  If not, how do you do it?!?!

1 comment:

mom said...

y r so funny jen, and i too am a list maker. maybe the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.