Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Information you can't do anything with...*

So you should know that tomorrow is an interesting date.  12/12/12.  So interesting in fact that we'll never see another date like it in our lifetime (sorry to be a downer).  The next date similar to this date will be 01/01/2101 (89 years from now).  I don't know about you, but I'm not sure I'll live that long (of course I may have some super young readers, so who am I to say?). I'm going to try though!

So celebrate a little today.  You know, party like it's December 12, 2012!**

*Yes, I ended the title with a preposition.  It's been a long day, cut me some slack.  For those of you reading this in the am, I wrote this Monday night.  Hence the bad grammar.

**Little known fact.  "Party Like it's December 12, 2012" was the original name of Prince's smash hit "1999".  Not true.  See asterisk #1.  I'm tired.

No comments: