Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

I am fighting, with every fiber of my being, the urge to decorate my house for Christmas.

I know.

I KNOW!  It's not even Thanksgiving yet.  But I can't help it!  I want to sit down at night and look at the twinkly lights and listen to Christmas music and smell the holiday candles.  I want it now (in my best Veruca Salt voice)!!!!

On Saturday I lost that fight.  I decorated the living room.  Just one room!  And no tree.  Yet.

And you guys it looks SO pretty!  My friend was over Saturday night and we just hung out and had some wine with the twinkle lights on over the mantle.  If I could have twinkle lights in my house all year round I'd be a happier girl.  I mean, who wouldn't when you really think about it...

In the meantime, here's my favorite Christmas picture ev-er.  I love Madeline's crazy look and Jack's giant green eyes.
P.S.  You know the Christmas music is going to be dominating the iTunes in our home soon.  Very soon (as in right now)...

No comments: