Monday, November 5, 2012

Call the Midwife!

No, I'm not pregnant.  It's the name of a new show on BBC.  Oh BBC, how I love you (being the Anglophile I am).  I'm such an old lady when it comes to BBC shows (Downton Abbey anyone?).  This one is set in the early 50s and focuses on Jenny, a new midwife sent to work in a convent delivering babies in London.  Love.  It.

Of course, I'm bringing this news to you as the season finale aired last night, so, sorry about that.  BUT I'm sure there will be reruns and you can catch it then.  It aired Sunday evenings, so maybe then?  I feel kind of bad.  Like I shouldn't even publish this post.
This is Jenny, the new midwife...

Then again, you can get it on iTunes if nothing else! :)

Have a great week guys and be sure to check back for more show reviews that you can't watch!

No comments: