Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Photo a Day October

Come on...You know you want to do it.  I mean, all the cool kids are doing it...

How horrible!  But truly, I love this challenge.  I've been doing it pretty consistently since April (I've only missed one day thankyouverymuch) and I've found it to be more than "take a picture of the thing on the list".  It makes me see things in a different way.  Some days I'm more literal than others.  Some days I look for a creative way to express the word.  But it has me always looking.  Throughout the day I'll find myself looking for something blue, or down, or up.  Whatever the word might be.  And as a result I've seen some pretty cool things.

So give it a try if you can.  It's a commitment, but a fun one in my opinion.  And even if you can't take the picture, maybe look at the list every day and see what you can find! :)

Happy snapping! xo

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I want to play! But I suck at commitment. I will try though. :)

Unknown said...

Yay Rachel! Give it a try, I think you'll like it, even if you don't stick with it. Some days I'm like "uh, I've got nothing", but it still makes me open my eyes a little more to the things around me then I would normally! Let me know how you do! :)