Friday, July 13, 2012

Pet peeves...

It's Friday the 13th.  Just thought I'd throw that out there.  It has nothing to do with this post, however.

The real post is about pet peeves.  We all have them.  I'm no exception.  Here are a few of those that make me cringe...

Riding your bike or walking on the wrong side of the road.  Ride with traffic, walk against.

People who use an ellipsis improperly.  If you're a regular reader of this blog you should be familiar with this grammatical tool, I use it a lot.  It's three dots...

Speaking of grammar...It's a lot.  Not alot.  Just remember, you don't say alittle. :)

People who write checks at the store.  I know, I know.  It just bugs me.  It takes longer, I'm always in a hurry and I'm confused why they don't use a debit card.

People who place really large orders at the coffee shop.  All I want is coffee.  Can you go inside to order your 17 sandwiches and specific donut assortment?  Or can I budge?

Geez, now that I'm writing about it I have a million.  I'll keep it here for now.  I don't want to come off as a curmudgeon! :)

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

The riding/walking in the wrong direction kills me too!