Thursday, January 12, 2012

You've got mail...

I'm quite sure I've posted about this before, but I'm a big fan of old school correspondence.  Like handwritten, put in an envelope with a cute stamp.  I even use cute stamps for my business correspondence (because wouldn't you rather open a letter with a cute stamp rather than a plain old flag?).  I always look up the new stamps that will be coming out each year.  Look what I found for 2012!!  I know, right?  

Love these for letter to the itty bitties in my life.
 Just pretty on an envelope.
 Love the colors!!!
 This is the first Christmas stamp I've liked in a long time!
 I love the stamp on the end (the navy and kelly green).  It reminds me of a rugby shirt.
Pretty, pretty.

Look out clients and friends - there may be a letter or card with a cute stamp in your future!


No comments: