Thursday, January 26, 2012

I think I'm covered...

I pulled this out of my purse.  One purse.  That I'm currently using.  There are 10 forms of lip color, gloss, stain, etc.   And trust me, there's a hell of a lot more where this came from!
Like any woman, I'm obsessed with buying the newest beauty thing (whatever that thing may be), and my go to purchase is always lip color.  Now I've been rocking the Bonne Bell Dr. Pepper* lip balm since I was in high school (thank God they still make it), and I purchase a tube nearly every time I'm at Target, but I'm still always on the look out for that perfect shade.  Perfect coverage.  Not too sticky.  Not too dry. I'll find it one day.  I just know it.

*If you're looking for a red tint, super yummy smelling and not at all sticky, try Dr. Pepper. Just save some for me.

xo

2 comments:

Shannon said...

hahahahaha, my purse is the same exact way.

and did you take that picture? i like it!

Unknown said...

We're all alike, us ladies! And I just bought a new sheer lip product from Clinique last night. Will I ever learn?

I did take that pic, thanks! :)