Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dislike

I have to rant.  Please just bear with me.

I'm here to voice my irritation with Facebook lately.  When did FB become a playground for passive aggressive complaints ("I hate it when my friends let me down...", "I'm over it...") and thinly veiled insults at friends who have upset you?   I can assure you that if I have a problem with you, you'll hear it from me directly, not in some annoying post.  And I certainly won't ever intentionally or unintentionally make you look like a piece of crap to my FB community.  I'm not talking about one person, it's all over FB.  

It's so unbelievably frustrating to me that there's a part of me that just wants to shut down my account.  I won't due that of course, because I like to use FB for what it was intended for...reconnecting with people you were friends with once in a lifetime ago, stalking old boyfriends and creeping on people you didn't like in high school.