Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Girl Scout

Guess who made the leap from Brownie to Junior Girl Scout yesterday...ME!  No, not me.  Madeline!  It was such a cute ceremony.  They 'bridged' wearing little wings and then removed their Brownie vest and changed into their Junior Girl Scout vest.  I personally quit Girl Scouts (too many rules for a social rebel like me at the time - all I wanted to do was collect badges), but I love that Mad and her friends are into the message of Girl Scouts, the friendship building, civic responsibility, etc.

Here's the Brownie...
 Here she is in her wings, getting ready to bridge to a Girl Scout...
 And here's the Girl Scout (with a sweet avocado green fridge backdrop courtesy of the church the ceremony was held in)...

So proud of you Maddy Mad!  xoxo

P.S.  Anyone needing any Girl Scout cookies? ;-)

No comments: