Thursday, September 29, 2011

Craftiness

No.  I'm not getting married again.  Been there, done that, I'm all set thanks.  That doesn't mean I don't love all things weddings.  I mean, truth be told (and we're all friends here, right?) I subscribe to Brides and Martha Stewart Weddings.  Can't help it.  It's all so pretty!

I stumbled upon this book while browsing at Hobby Lobby and I had a coupon so, of course, I bought it.  It's so lovely - not homemade in the sense that you're wearing a wedding gown made from a bed sheet.  It's really about making your wedding personal, and I love that (especially considering that I basically eloped with Mr. Man back in the day).  Oh if I had it to do over...

Other than the incredible photography, the book has step by step instructions for all of the items (which could easily be adapted to showers, birthdays, any celebration really).

Check it out.

No comments: