Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hit the showers...

The other day Madeline and I spent the day shopping.  While we were out she was mentioning how she doesn't like to use the shower gel that smells like "nothing".  So I asked if she'd like to smell everything there was to offer at the store and pick out her very own shower gel.  She was all over that business, so off we went.  And trust me, we smelled every.last.product.

After we made the purchase (cucumber melon, in case you're wondering), we headed of to Coldstone for ice cream.  Maddy mentioned how she was happy she could smell anything due to her allergies, which in the end became a conversation of the worst possible shower gels scents.  Here are a few of our favorites:

  • Chili
  • Teenage Boy
  • After Gym Class
  • Broccoli
  • Week old dirty laundry
But my personal favorite came from Madeline...
Public Restroom

Yummy.
I love that kid.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Oh my, this conversation sounds soo grown up already... Why is she growing up so fast while I am not being able to spend the time with her that I would like to... :( Miss my little Maddy girl! xoxo