Sunday, January 9, 2011

Colorific!

If you know me, you know I'm not afraid of color.  Not in my clothing, my accessories, my home decorating, etc.  So imagine my delight in stumbling across these 2 books at Barnes & Noble the other day.  I had to buy them both, I just couldn't help it.  They're amazing inside - full of color, ideas and colors!!!

I'm doing a few home improvement projects this spring, so I can't wait to dig in to get inspired!

Here's to a great week! :)

p.s.  Please keep my grandpa, Scarlette and my friend's father Steve in your prayers!  love you guys for being so loving!

p.p.s.  Does anyone know a good carpenter?  I want to have some built in shelves put in the family room and need someone good!  I do have a very good Schneider, but he has a full time job so I don't want to bug him (but Tom - I will if I need to...you're not getting off that easily!!).

No comments: