Friday, December 31, 2010

Modern Family-isms

One of my favorite shows is Modern Family.  Oh how I love this show!  Seriously if you haven't seen this show, you must.  It's my Wednesday night saving grace and I'm always guaranteed out loud laughing (?).  There are so many LOL moments on this show (hello - the family singing Dylan's song to Hayley?!!?), here are a few of my favorites...

Cam: She bit me! Ow! She did it again! It's like Twilight back here!


Cam: Disabled inter-racial lesbians? With an African-American kicker? I did not see that coming.


Luke: I've heard The Jonas Brothers get nervous before every show.
Phil:  Not Kevin.
Luke: Especially Kevin!



Phile:  We're like Ponce de Leon and his son...little Ponce.

Phil:  I never liked Spandau Ballet.  Our entire marriage I never once mentioned Spandau Ballet.  Am I even pronouncing that right?

Phil: The computer and the printer must talk, talk, talk/Command P makes the picture walk, walk, walk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's like they say, sometimes when God closes a door he closes it so hard that your wife can't get out.