Monday, December 20, 2010

Ballerina chic...

I am fascinated with the new Natalie Portman film, Black Swan.  Chances are I won't see it in the theater - because I never seem to make it there before the movie is out of theaters, but I will totally watch it when it's out on DVD.  Plus I've heard its pretty creepy - better for me to watch that at home!

I'm in lurve with the costumes, which I think it the main draw for me.  I've always been a little intrigued by the ballerina style.  The mismatched leg warmers, little sweaters and tutus.  The way they take their toe shoes and razor them and bash them, bend them and burn them before wearing them.  I don't know.  Maybe I've always wanted to be a ballerina.  I don't think so, but maybe way back in my subconscious there's a little suppressed ballerina.



Happy Monday!  This time next week Christmas will be over.  Wah.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Andy & I really want to see this too. I heard it was great flick and Andy heard that Natalie and Mila make out. Of course.