Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Book Wednesday

Just thought I'd share some of the books I've been reading.  Only further proving the point that I'm really a 15 year old girl, three of the four books are for "Young Adult" readers.  

This one is for book club.  I've heard a lot of good things about it - I'm just on the first chapter.  Stay tuned.
And here come my junior high selections:
This is the prequel to a series called the Infernal Devices (a series of books by Cassandr
a Clare - City of Bones, City of Ashes, etc.).  I haven't read those that follow this book, so I'm sure I'll be hanging out with the 8th graders reading the books that follow... 
 I just finished this book, and it was pretty good.  It made me buy the second book in the series (Torment).  Apparently my fascination with vampires has been replaced by fallen angels (but I still *heart* you Eric Northman).

What are you reading?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

beat me down..Water for Elephants...could NOT get past the first chapter...could NOT..both times I tried.

Unknown said...

water for elephants is probably one of the best books i have ever read! enjoy :o)