Saturday, April 3, 2010

Brits

I have a thing for British men.  This fact has been reinforced this week by going to see David Gray in concert (a British man who wears a suit, sings gloriously and is an intelligent songwriter...*sigh*), watching Robert Downey Jr. in Sherlock Holmes (yes, I know he's not actually British, but he plays one brilliantly) and downloading a new British accented voice for my TomTom.

You don't even need to be attractive I don't think.  It's just the accent that does it for me.  Case in point:  my sister and I went to London for my 30th birthday and every day on the Tube I'd say "ooh, he's so cute!".  To which my sister would reply (every time) "Did you happen to see his teeth?".  I couldn't help it, I didn't care.  I'll take a Brit any day of the week.

P.S.  I'm taking applications for Frenchmen as well!

No comments: