Sunday, March 21, 2010

Living Room Carpet

Are these post titles enough for you to slip into a coma?  I mean really, the least I could do is trick you into thinking there might be an interesting post ahead.  Sorry.  Creativity has officially left the building.

Anyway, this is the carpet I just bought for the living room.  The photo really doesn't do the colors justice.  It's really quite beautiful.
The formal living room (picture below - walls will be painted an antique white) will serve as a sort of seating area/office for me.  So far the elements of the room are as follows:


Randomly enough the chair and carpet came from 2 different places (carpet is Target, chair is Pier One), but go very well together.  The desk is from Pottery Barn, but I went with the straight desk (not L shaped).

Two cream loveseats will go in this room as well.

I am so ready to get this done.

Love you all, here's to a happy week ahead!

1 comment:

emma*lucia*07 said...

I Need that carpet!!!!!!