Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Darts!

I was driving the other day and I came across a store named Darts.  I'm assuming they sell darts and not much else.  About a year ago I drove past a store named Bar Stools and More.  Again, I'm assuming I could find some bar stools at the store, but not sure what else.  It was in a commercial shopping area, not an industrial sales area, which is why it seemed weird.  I mean, of course restaurants and bars need bar stools, but it seemed geared toward consumers, not businesses.  And the darts?  I just don't know about that one.

It just struck me as odd for a store to pigeonhole itself so clearly.  Is there really that large a market for darts and bar stools?  Maybe there is.  Of course, Bar Stools and More is no more, so maybe I answered my own question.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That's why Bed & Bath were smart enough to add BEYOND to their name. They knew what they were doing. ;)