Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thank you

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my blog readers.  You guys are awesome and I love ya (no really, I do).

A few things I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving:
  • My family
  • My friends
  • Meg and Sherri for giving me the most precious gifts of all
  • Our selfless men and women protecting our freedom each and every day
  • Apple (the company, not the fruit)
  • Jill (because SB lurves you...and you have really cute kids)
  • The fact that Maddy and Jack keep my dad's memory alive every day in some little way
  • A job that I love
  • The USPS (send me some mail damn it)
  • Being born in the US
  • My health and the health of my family and friends
What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Petite G. said...

Umm, 1) glad I made the list. 2) not so glad I'm on it AFTER Apple (the company, not the fruit).