Monday, September 21, 2009

650

This is my 650th post, which means nothing except I needed a title for this post.

There are days that fly by and there are days that drag like dirty little fingernails in dirt. Today is one of the latter. I've got about 50 irons in the fire and not even the prospect of going to bed tonight is remotely refreshing. I'm not sure what it is.

I started working out again, which I hate. Trying to fit 3 -4 workouts a week is hard for me, out of nothing other than sheer laziness. I hate doing anything that makes me hot. I'm absolutely anything BUT athletic and the pure exertion of working out is boring to me. I've tried to distract myself with my iPod, a book, tv on the treadmill. Nada. I'm still fully aware that I'm sweating and hot and tired.

In good news, the new David Gray cd is out tomorrow. Oh how I love my David Gray. Ever since 2001 when White Ladder came out. So excited to get that tomorrow! Oh and the dvd for the Jonas Brother's tv show is out tomorrow. SHUT it. It's a good show! I'm not ashamed. Ok, well maybe a little. But it really is good!

Other than that there isn't much going on around these parts. Fall is here officially and I'm loving it. Oh jeans and hoodies, how I've missed you! Welcome back!

Have a great week! Off to watch my Rachel Zoe Project in a bit. I dieeeeee.......

No comments: