Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm obsessed

I'm officially obsessed (as I tend to get when I find something I like) with this ink. Well, not this one specifically, but the brand and concept. I have a ton of them already, but there are literally 10 more I want. And at $10 a piece, I won't be getting them anytime soon. PLUS, the stores with coupons (Joanns, Michaels, AC Moore, etc.) have a limited supply, so I can't get the ones I really want. SO, if you see any of the following and you can get them on sale or whatever, leave me a comment and I'll buy them if you'll send them to me. Because you're all awesome!

The items I want (and don't want to get online b/c I don't want to pay shipping = cheapo) (in order of ...want) are:

Sweet 16
Forest Floor
Rose Petals
Pumpkin Patch
Primary Elements
Fall
Deep Sea
Misty Meadows
Sand Dunes
Winter
Night Sky


No comments: