Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Just a little shout out to all of the moms out there who love, nurture, discipline and cherish their little ones.  You're all amazing and I envy you.

P.S. I made it through 5 days of training!  I have the weekend off - Monday its back ONNNNN suckas.

P.P.S. I have the LOUDEST freakin' neighbors.  They're all outside, in the middle of a storm, jumping on their trampoline and sca-REAMING at the top of their lungs.  Granted its only 9:30, but come ON!  They're seriously screaming - so much so that it took me a good 5 minutes to determine they were screams of fun, not pain/punishment/abduction.  I've decided not to call anyone for help, as they seem to be having a good time (I hope).

P.P.P.S.  I cannot find my favorite summer pants....anywhere.

P.P.P.P.S. (I know, I'm even annoying myself with this...)  Now they sound like screams of pain again.  Maybe that's just what boys having fun sounds like.  I think their dad is out there - I don't know what the hell is going on.  I think they're playing an f'd up game of tag.  With lots of yelling.  In the dark.  In a windstorm.

No comments: